Some important career lessons to contemplate, highlighted in an article by Bernard Marr. Most of these we probably know, but in reality how many of them do we put into practice?
- Life is short.
- Social networks matter.
- Sacrificing your health for success or wealth isn’t worth it.
- None of the best moments of your life will take place looking at a screen.
- Never stop learning.
- You can go fast alone, but you can go farther together.
- Worrying doesn’t achieve anything.
- Failure is not an end.
- Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
To read the full article click here.
18-07 works with individuals and organisations – helping people take control of their careers.